Sunday, April 8, 2012

Was anyone expecting this?

Yes, yes, I know it's Easter, and everyone ought to be expecting an announcement about a new toothbrush, as it is family tradition to receive brand spanking new toothbrushes from the Spring Bunny. I'm sorry to disappoint you folks, but our Pagan Fertility Festival celebrations yesterday were unconventional. We had a Hunger Games egg hunt that can hardly be expected to follow our normal traditions.

But don't mope in disappointment yet. I may not have gotten a new toothbrush, but I started on a new toothpaste tube. It's not ADA approved, which isn't usually my thing. It tastes suspiciously like cheap peppermint and plaster. Yet some misunderstood, understated part of me sort of likes it. I may keep it around and I may let my prejudices and desire for assured personal health get the better of me. But I think I'll give it a chance, at least for a little while.



No comments:

Post a Comment